Monday 13 July 2015

1950's Reproduction jeans - Freddies of Pinewood.



Some 1950's styles, even worn by the celebrity's of the day.


I have always wanted a pair of Freddie's of Pinewood Jeans and recently decided to buy myself a pair ! I had no idea what style I wanted. Looking through the styles the ones i really loved were the Norma Jeans and Jeanie's. Both with a 1950's style. I decided to go with the Jeanie's as I felt that would suit me. When they came through in the post I was extremely excited to get them on ! When I did, they immediately became my new favorite piece of clothing. What I love about them is they are extremely comfy and hard wearing. And also give that original 1950's look to any outfit that most jeans don't give. If you are thinking of investing in  pair I extremely recommend them as they are a great staple piece for any vintage girls Wardrobe !


To shop the 'Jeanies' Jeans :

http://www.freddiesofpinewood.co.uk/product/285-jeanies







The Look.

Both sourced from a car boot but originally from :

Top - George at ASDA a few years ago

Cardigan - River Island



Au Revoir Daisy !

No comments:

Post a Comment